Premier South Real Estate
Real Estate, Moving & Storage Real Estate Services
FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS IN CHARLOTTE, LAKE NORMAN, & SOUTH CAROLINA.
- Residential Real Estate Purchases
- Residential Real Estate Sales
- First-time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
Jason is a native North Carolinian, having spent most of his life living in Jacksonville, NC, before moving to the Charlotte area in the summer of 2014. A REALTOR® and certified LGBT Business Enterprise who has infused his former passion of teaching into his career as a real estate professional, Jason enjoys helping members of the Charlotte and Lake Norman community successfully navigate the home buying and home selling process with ease. Whether you are buying your first home, relocating to the area, or looking to achieve the highest return on your investment, you need an individual, such as Jason, who will be there to educate you about all of your options every step of the way.
Jason understands that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why he is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of his clients. He takes great pride in the relationships he builds and always works relentlessly on his client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. He also continuously stays in touch with his clients after the closing, treating them like his own friends and family.
Jason’s philosophy is simple: clients come first. He pledges to be in constant communication with his clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. He believe’s that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, he hasn’t done his job. He doesn’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of his clients.
Your home is a place where you deserve to be the happiest. It’s a place where you feel free, create memories, and always come back, young or old. Whether you’re looking to purchase or sell a waterfront home on Lake Norman, a high rise condo in uptown Charlotte, or a small farm out in the country, no matter what your style, when you are ready, reach out to Jason and let him help you “Discover Your Happy Place.”
Jason currently lives in Charlotte with his husband, Matt, and enjoys trying out new restaurants, traveling, and spending time with friends.
Why You’ll Love Working with Jason:
- Great personality and demeanor
- Smooth and easy transactions
- Exceptional, personalized service
- Motivation to match your ambitions
- Frequent, responsive communication
- Meticulous, dedicated, professional REALTOR®
- Certified LGBT Business Enterprise
- When you purchase or sell a home with Jason, a portion of each commission is donated to the Canopy Housing Foundation to help support and create housing opportunities for others in the Charlotte region.
Real Estate Accomplishments
- 2016 “Keller Williams Realty - Lake Norman” Rookie of the Year
- 2017 Five Star Professional Rising Star Award Recipient for Charlotte
- 2019 Canopy Realtor Association Leadership Academy Graduate
- 2019 Charlotte LGBT Chamber of Commerce Fierce 5 Award Recipient
- 2021 Five Star Professional Award Recipient for Charlotte
- 2021 LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Top Producer
- 2022 Five Star Professional Award Recipient for Charlotte
- 2023 NC REALTORS® William C. Bass Leadership Academy
- Multi-million dollar sales agent annually
- Jacksonville, NC Native
- East Carolina University Graduate
- NC Music Educator of 5 Years
- Favorite Music: 80’s & Motown
- Favorite Food: Asian
- Craziest Life Event: Sky-Diving & Running a Marathon
- Visited 13 Countries Outside United States
Community & Professional Affiliations:
- Carolinas LGBT Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- NC REALTORS®
- Canopy Realtor Association & Multiple Listing Service
- Canopy Realtor Association Marketing & Communications Advisory Group (Chair, 2021)
- Canopy Housing Foundation Committee Member (Chair 2022 & 2023)
- Canopy Realtor Association Diversity Council (LGBT Co-Chair, 2020)
Small Business Member